fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.5 30 0.5
Foundations June 08, 2011 649
Revlon Colorstay Foundation for Combination/Oily Skin (Hazelnut)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have to rate this range of foundation as the best ever that I have used since I started wearing makeup! It provides lightweight, medium coverage which is fortunately buildable for those who prefer full coverage. Gone are the days of makeup which rubs off your clothes effortlessly and ruins your day - Revlon Colorstay does as it promises, it stays! What I love most about this range for combination to oily skin is that it's hydrating and provides a dewy finish. You hardly need to set your makeup with powder once you've applied it since it is designed to combat shine and fading. My shade in Hazelnut is part of the range that was introduced with Bonang Matheba; this is the range that caters for various shades of darker skin tones and it truly matches mine. My only issue with the product is that it doesn't have a 'pump action' bottle so you need to carefully measure for yourself the amount of product that you will need, which is easy enough.

I recommend this foundation for anyone who wants flawless, natural-looking makeup that stays for long and is suitable for your troublesome combination or oily skin.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply