Review Detail

4.3 9 0.5
Eyeshadows February 27, 2014 268
Revlon Color Stay Eyeshadows
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This is an absolute treat of a product.Not only is it affordable but also effective in achieving multiple looks.

The compact I have used is 525Siren which is a smokey grape palette. Its perfect for those wanting to rock the smokey-eyed look but dont really want the extremity of an over black look. This quad gives you directions on the back as well as a detailed picture of the eye area and what the result will look like. Used like instructed the effect is sensational and super easy to do on your own. A modern, alluring take on the standard black and grey smokey eye.

The eye shadow formula is soft and easy to apply and is very long wearing. It doesnt crease on eye lids nor does it flake off during application. It is also as simple to remove after its served its purpose. Although you're given instructions to use all 4 colours at once, I feel that each colour is just as amazing to be used on its own. The colours numbered 2 and 3 are my favourite as they give a very regal and polished look. Number 4 is the darkest of the purple colours and is very dramatic and sophisticated. Number 1 is a light almost lilac and silver colour combination that is perfect for the new Pastel take-over being seen.

I'm not certain as to what they retail for as the prices vary considerably between all stockists. The range is priced between R89.95 and R189.95 depending on sales, available stock and the latest colour ranges.

This is a great addition to all you Revlon devotees and your existing Revlon products or even for the newbie whose looking for something easy, sophisticated and reliable to try out.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply