fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 9 0.5
Eyeshadows February 27, 2014 272
Revlon Color Stay Eyeshadows claim to be 16 hour wear eyeshadows that are silky expressive and blend
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

There are 4 complementary shades that can be mixed and match to create a number of eye looks.

I have a nude quad which consists of a very light beige color,light brown, mid brown and a dark chocolate brown.I deal color’s for a every day look.
I gotta be honest I am not too impressed by the color pay off I was expecting much more from Revlon. The only one that stood out for me was the darker shade. Despite the lack of pigmentation the rest of the formula is great. They are blendable , smooth and long lasting.

The packaging is pretty standard. It’s black palette with a clear window that enables you to see the shadows. I like the instructions on how you can use the quad at the back , with numbers , it makes things so much easier.

Overall… It’s a pretty standard every day use product but nothing impressive to rave about.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
February 27, 2014
Have you tried and tested their theory?
N
Nuri1
February 27, 2014
Hehe yes Nuri as you can see in how messy my quad is , I have been using it for months color pay off is not what I would like as you see it's not that pigmented as mentioned in my review
C
cpeter01
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply