Review Detail

3.2 20 0.5
Hair Dyes February 06, 2014 2303
Renew Perfect color disaster
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I had such a nightmare with the renew Perfect color. I bought a box at my local spar , excited to try it out and to get the vibrant red color as advertised on the box. I put the pre lightning treatment on my hair , it striped the color from my hair , leaving it in different shades of orange, white and yellow. After that i put on the color it was a beautiful red, that washed out within the next 2 days , after 2 weeks left me walking around with yellow hair broken and damaged hair. Costing my hundreds of Rands to get my hair fixed by my local hairdresser . She also said that no color she put on will stay in my hair due to the Renew pre lightning treatment that I put on, it causes all color to wash out, because it strips your hair of all the color molecules leaving nothing for color to cling to. I sent a complaint, and the reply was that my hair was not the right color to start with , it is only for blondes and brunettes. But what about the damage and why does not only my hair color wash out ??

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
No
Would you repurchase this product?
No
E
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply