Health and Wellbeing September 13, 2016 1400
Rehidrat Sport Powders
(Updated: October 01, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Full review on my blog: indianlovesbeauty.blogspot.com

Rehidrat has been used in my household for many years now as my GP always prescribes it for when my someone in my family has a bout of diahorrea. It's always proved to effectively restore fluid to the body together with electrolytes.
I must admit that I hadn't heard of the sport before until the beauty bulletin review project so that's why I decided to go out and give it a try. My kids are very sport and my daughter plays soccer so I also popped a sachet into her soccer bag to rehydrate after practice. After also trying it myself during an intense gym session, I must admit that I didn't feel as parched and light headed as a normally do after a workout.
In this regard it really is effective in doing providing sufficient hydration and restoring electrolytes.
Although it says on the pack to mix one sachet with 250ml water, I prefer to mix 2 sachets in around 300ml of water to provide a better taste, as I chose the naartjie flavor and it was just a bit too subtle for me. It then tasted like a flavored water. An added plus was the slight fizz which made it easier for the kids to drink as they are not exactly water fanatics..
I definitely would repurchase for gym sessions as it eliminates the nausea and light headed Ness I get after a workout.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply