4.6 4 0.5
Rehidrat-Sport-Hydration-Powders-300x300.jpg
Health and Wellbeing September 13, 2016 1402
Rehidrat Powers
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was excited when I was selected to try and review Rehidrat or Rehidrat Sport.

Lets start of with that I am no stranger to Rehidrat, I used it when I was breast feeding (blackcurrant) and as a sufferer of IBS I always drink Rehidrat when my stomach was upset, just to help put bqck the nutrients I have lost.

So I decided that I will try Rehidrat sport (Naartjie flavour). I love the packing of Rehidrat Sport, the sachets is easy to open and its fits well into mu bag.

I used it when I felt my mouth is still dry after drinking water, morning after I had a fever from an awful flu that was going around.

Now for those of you that have never used Rehidrat Sport, don’t be shocked when you throw in your sachet and the water stays translucent after the powerder has been dissolved.

I would also recommend you use your Rehidrat Sport with chilled water, the taste is just must more sharper.

I would recommend that anyone has Rehidrat or Rehidrat Sport in there cupboard. Its not also perfect to use when you feel dehydrated but also after a stomach flu or even normal flu to put back the nutrients.

I love this product it is your moneys worth and you should give it a try too…

I give this 5 stars

xoxo

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
IMG_20160929_125020.JPG
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply