Rehidrat-Sport-Hydration-Powders-300x300.jpg
Health and Wellbeing September 13, 2016 1402
Rehidrat Sport
(Updated: September 26, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have never tried the Rehidrat Sport before as I only knew of the normal Rehidrat. So I thought I would give the Sport one a try. I was a little disappointed as I chose the naartjie flavor & it tasted nothing like naartjie, but the effects still did what they needed too. I am very active even at work I am constantly running around & keep very busy so to eat correctly & get the necessary vitamins, energy & correct water amount in my body can be quite challenging.

So I started using the Rehidrat for my 1st bottle of water (I sit in traffic on my way to work for nearly 2hours) so I get hungry I have my shake & water with me. I start to feel a lot more aware in the morning & not so drained by sitting in traffic. This is a big plus starting the day off in an energetic good mood ??
During the course of the day I have my fruits & lunch, also keeping hydrated with my bottle of water. But towards the 4pm slump I can feel I'm getting fatigue (this is also a side effect of dehydration). I have another shake (this is a standeard protein shake with milk). I know I have gym in 3 hours so I need to make sure I take the rehidrat just before then. Gym time comes around I pour my rehidrat into my water bottle & head to gym. The Rehidrat definitely helped me get through gym work outs a lot easier than before as I was getting the energy & essential electrolytes my body needed.

I found the less water I used the better it tasted, on the box the suggested serving of water is 250mls. I used only around 150mls.

I would recommended this product to atheletes or anyone but would recommended a different flavor to try.

(Unfortunately I am unable to upload pictures as I can't get them to be less than 1mb big)

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
N
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply