Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.4 8 0.5
Body Treatments- Cellulite, Scarring December 17, 2012 1317
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Stretch marks. Some skins are more prone than others and nature hasn’t been kind to me…I’ve been living with them since the age of 15. I feared they would get worse during my pregnancy, and they did. I ended up with purplish red streaks that slowly turned pink to a pearly white on my hips & tummy. I know it is next to impossible to completely eradicate them without surgical intervention. They are slowly progressing and I DO NOT want to end up striped from head to toe. I’ve tried everything with an ‘anti-stretch mark’ label and I am finding it increasingly difficult to know which one really makes a difference. I asked a RégimA consultant for advice and she recommended: The RégimA Scar Repair & Anti-Stretch Complex.

My first impressions: The texture is quite thick without being heavy or greasy. I massaged it into areas prone to stretch marks & existing ones – morning & evening – after showering and I must say I really felt something happening from the very first application. No, my stretch marks didn’t disappear overnight but I could feel the active ingredients at work. An enjoyable experience enhanced by a pleasant aroma which adds something special to my daily ritual. This is my first week using the product and I thought it would be interesting to invite 5 of you to try the RégimA Scar Repair & Anti-Stretch Complex so we can share our personal experience of the product. I have 5 products up for grabs! Men are welcome to participate! www.beyond35.co.za
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

This Post Has One Comment

1. Jenny jg

I started using the RegimA scar repair on my face my skin was so weak I could see the veins I can see a difference in one week.

Leave a Reply