Review Detail

4.4 8 0.5
Body Treatments- Cellulite, Scarring December 17, 2012 1320
RegimA Scar repair gave me back my confidence
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

RegimA Scar repair gave me back my confidence. In 2013 I caught a very bad case of chicken pox from my 3 year old daughter. I ended up scratching and opened up the blisters, which then left deep scars. The scars were all over my body; my face, my back and my legs. They were deep purple and red scars.

I went to a skin clinic and they introduced me to RegimA Scar Repair. I used it religiously. After almost two months, the scars were gone. All of it. I don't have any scars left thanx to RegimA.

Another incident robbed me of my confidence in 2014. Boiling water fell on me, across my chest, stretching 32 cm down to my hip. It burned so deep, that I got told that I will have a scar forever. I used RegimA scar Repair again, and once again the scar is gone.

I now use RegimA as my everyday product. I do however just find it difficult to find a stockist nearby.

This product is absolutely brilliant and I really believe in it! It made me feel like a woman again, and boosted my self esteem.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
L
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

This Post Has One Comment

1. Jenny jg

I started using the RegimA scar repair on my face my skin was so weak I could see the veins I can see a difference in one week.

Leave a Reply