Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.1 23 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams November 01, 2012 858
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have been using the full range for about a week now, and can see a huge improvement in the over all tone of my skin, it looks healthier and more evened out. The only prob though is that I broke out, I would assume that this would be my skin adjusting to the new regime and products? Also found that the skin on my nose is peeling slightly (No surprise here as this was indicated on the packaging). The day cream has the typical Ponds texture, light floral fragrance which I like and it takes to my skin easily enough. If I'm truly honest, I don't particularly like the way the cream sits on my skin, feels a bit tight and uncomfortable, but i soon get use to it, and now can ignore it easily enough as I know it will give me good results to be consistent. This cream is best worn without make up as I feel that Foundation does NOT sit well with this cream, it sort of clumps for use of a better word. But definitely overall good and will continue to use it and sacrifice my foundation for the better cause of flawless radiant skin (The natural way :)
SC
Top 50 Reviewer 280 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply