fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.2 4 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes June 15, 2013 1325
You had me at the word PONDS! I absolutely love this cleanser. I can even say that it rivals my trusty Dove bar in its ability to leave my skin feeling clean without overdrying. I tend to stay away from products containing micro beads, as those are usually too harsh for my sensitive skin. But I was pleasantly surprised. In the past, I have found that exfoliating products have caused me to break out. But not this one! Ponds Flawless Radiance Even Tone Facial Foam has converted me. Furthermore, only a tiny bit is enough to remove make-up, dirt and impurities. I was suitably impressed with this product's effectiveness - hardworking and penetrating, without the stinging after effect.
The texture is creamy and rich without being greasy. The scent is also fresh, feminine and floral... my 3 favourite F's in fragrances!
And then the price... this cleanser is a steal given its size. I've been using this product for the past 10 days, and have hardly dented the tube. Good job, Ponds! I would recommend this cleanser to anyone looking for gorgeous skin at great value!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply