fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.2 4 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes June 15, 2013 1323
Iv been using the flawless radiance even tone facial foam for the past 2 years ..... by far the best product in the range ... loving the new packaging..the bottle is much better and stronger than before... its composition is so great that jus 1 drop foams up and lathers into the right amount to use on ur whole face and neck area... its soft exfoliating beads gently remove dead skin cells and removes any dirt or impurities from the skin....leaving the skin soft and refreshed and looking clean... many people have commented on the improvement of the complexion of my skin and how clear its become.... and iv recommended this facial wash and range to many people .... even people who use to use expensive products with no results started to use the ponds range and have seen such a difference and improvement in their skin.... its lightly frangranced and smells great ... i use it everyday in the shower and whenever i feel like refreshing my skin or to remove any make up after attending weddings ...I absolutly love it ... u should try it too.....
S
7 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply