fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.2 4 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes June 15, 2013 1324
The best thing about this facial foam is that it's packaging is pink. Just kidding, that's just one of the perks, cause you know everything is better in pink. The Even Tone Facial Foam is a gentle cleanser with soft exfoliating beads. All that I needed to use was a pea sized amount of the facial foam per wash. It does not foam up to an excessive amount of foam, but I think its more like a creamy lather. The exfoliating beads are very gentle that I barely feel them, but it does work. My skin feels soft and when I used my regular exfoliator, it felt like it didn't do much, because there wasn't any dead skin to remove and this was four days after I started using it. When I began using the product my skin was beginning to break out and got oily quickly. It doesn't dry out my skin or cause any irritation.
There is definitely a difference in my skin tone, it looks more even and brighter. I have a lot of dark marks due to acne, these have lightened significantly. It retails for only R54. I've been using my for nearly two weeks and the container looks like its still full, so its definitely good value for money.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply