fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.2 4 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes June 15, 2013 1325

I received Ponds Flawless Radiance even tone facial foam, day lotion and eye cream in my BB goodie bag for review. I heard and read a lot about this new range and was very eager to try them out for my uneven tone combination skin. It’s been nearly 2 weeks now and I am quite impressed with the results. Before I give my overall view about this product, I would like to mention that I was very particular about the use of a sunscreen, which was explicitly mentioned on each and every product in this range. As far as I understand, while trying to even out your skin tone the products might increase your skin sensitivity and thus a good sunscreen is a must. Apart from that, I used them in the same way I use any other product.
Facial foam is very rich with micro exfoliating beads that helps in cleaning oil and dirt from your face. Unlike most facial washes that leave your skin dry and patchy, this foam just does the right job. It did not dry my skin and yet kept it squeaky clean. After washing my face with some luke-warm water, I applied a tiny amount of this facial foam in circular motion and covered my entire face, concentrating on nose and chin area, as they tend to get quite oily, and washed it off. I find the fragrance of the foam to be subtle.
I loved the packaging. They just look so classy with those glass finishes on caps. Facial foam comes in a tube, with a cap that locks avoiding any unnecessary spills. The product in the tube is generous and a little goes a long way. Even after 2 weeks of use I don’t see any dent in my tube ;-).
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply