fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.2 4 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes June 15, 2013 1325
I suffer from oily/dry skin especially after I wash my face, so I was eager to see how my experience with the Ponds Facial Foam would differ- and surprise, Surprise- it works! I screwed off the pretty pink top to see what this 'facial foam' looked like- it looked like a thick cream but as I lathered it up it reminded me of smooth shaving cream because of the way it multiplies! I love that it expands to cover and wash my whole face! Another thing I love about the ponds facial foam consistency is that –previously in the mornings when getting ready for the day ahead I would rush things and spill some of my face wash or I would have some of the liquid in my hand and by the time I open the tap its crept away through my fingers, making me have to reach over for more wash *wasteful* but not with PONDS facial foam- which is so clever! After I wash my face, my skin feels clean, grimy oil free and balanced because it doesn't strip my skin of the moisture it needs- the main reason why so many other products left my face dry and ashy.
Ponds facial foam has these amazing little pink micro beads that gently exfoliate the skin leaving your skin “OH so soft”, luminous and wide awake! Love it!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply