Review Detail

4.2 8 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams December 05, 2011 746
Ponds for great skin under the African Sun
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I can't emphasise enough how anti-ageing products are important for our skin esp. if you are in mid 20s and above, start on your anti-ageing regime before your skin shows signs of ageing. Ponds products have ben around longer than I can remember and the products are made specifically with the Aafrican climate in mind to care for our delicate skins. Contains natural products to nurture and protect skin. What I like most about this cream is the velvety touch and feel it adds to my skin, so awesome.
Here are some of its key features:
Key Features

•Visibly Reduces Fine Lines
•Makes Skin Firm, Strong and Supple
•Wrinkles and Age Spots
•ProvidesRadiant Skin
•Renews Skin Cells
•3x More Renewal Power
•CLA Anti-ageing Technology
•Stimulates Natural Collagen Production

My experience with the product:
First of all, I love that it contains all the essential UV filters, its important because we have such harsh weather conditions in SA. so this is a big plus.
Second, I had no problems with skin sensitivity, allergic reactions of any kind, my skin welcomed the neep nourishment of the product and it helped somewhat for dryness.
Not so good for me: I think the moisturiser is a bit too heavy cos I sometimes found myself sweating it off and then having to reapply dusirng the day and I have to use a deep foaming cleanser to get all the product off and leave no residue.

Overall, I think its a good product cos its suited to all skin types.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply