Review Detail

4.3 14 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams March 08, 2012 465
Ponds Age Miracle - Turn back the hands of time
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Whoever said "black dnt crack" must have been obviously from the future using Ponds age miracle range that has completely turned back the hands of time on my face. My face feels smoother,and more radiant no signs of any lines yes-yes I'm talking of the wrinkles. All gone no sight of them or anything, my pigmentation has somewhat decreased and my skin is not so dry.

All that is needed to achieve this was stick to stick to the routine and no winter nights or mornings where going to stand in my way , wash , tone, serum and day or night cream on. Its amazing how when you stay dedicated to something it proves to be awesome. The result is a revolutionary breakthrough in anti-ageing – Intelligent Pro-Cell Complex™. A potent system of 6 Bio-Actives that work in combination with each other and with the natural processes of your skin to deliver three times more skin renewal power. Viva to that

The age miracle skin care range is made up of essential anti-ageing creams that will give your skin a glowing, more youthful look and feel leaving you more beautiful and younger looking.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
JC
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

This Post Has One Comment

1. Beatrice Gregorio

Hi good day can you be so kind tob send me of your products to try i am 52. Would love something to clear up pigmentation.

Kind regards
    B. Gregorio

Leave a Reply