Review Detail

4.7 38 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes March 23, 2015 891
POND's Spot Clear Even Tone Facial Foam and Scrub
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I'm a little bit undecided about this product, to be quite honest.

The scent is nothing to write home about... The consistency had me initially worried. It quite creamy looking so I was worried I wouldn't get a proper wash, but I was happy to be proved wrong.

It's a great cleanser. My skin feels squeaky clean after I cleanse with this. It lathers quite quickly so I feel like I don't need to use a lot of product to wash my face. Even though my face feels clean afterwards, it soon gets that tight & dry feeling so I need to hurry up with my next step.

The scrub effect does nothing for me. I do not particularly feel like it works because I go in with a facial brush anyway. The beads are too mild for my liking. A scrub must scrub in my books, and this does not scrub by itself, it needs help, hence me going in with a facial brush.

I like that it comes in all the different sizes. Perfect for when you want to try it out and for travelling when you're a fan.

Did it help to control oil, clear pimples, reduce blemishes and redness, as well as to tighten pores, calm the skin, remove my blackheads and whiteheads and smooth and brighten my skin?
• Yes to tightened pores.
• Yes to reducing redness.
• So-so on reducing blemishes. It needs help from a serum or something else for this.
• So-so on the rest of the claims too.

I wouldn't say it's amazing, but it's bang for buck as a cleanser. It definitely needs patience, consistency and assistance from an overall good skin care regimen to be full on effective on all the promises.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply