Review Detail

4.2 27 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams April 26, 2013 4322
Pond's Flawless Radiance Skin Care Range
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

After many years of searching for the right product for me, I decided to try out Pond’s. Their Flawless Radiance range sounded promising because of their breakthrough GenActive Technology that adapts to your skin and repairs it accordingly. Also, the fact that it was developed specifically for ethnic skin gave me another incentive to give it a try.
I started off with the Even Tone Facial Form which felt lovely and silky on my face. The foam was thick but not overwhelming and my face felt very clean after. However, it also felt very dry (but then again, my skin is also very dry already).
The Re-Brightening Night Treatment gave my face the relief it needed from the dryness after the face wash. It was soaked up easily by my face and it felt good afterwards. I also applied the Under-Eye Cream which felt cool and smooth around my eye.
The next morning, I once again washed my face with the Facial Form, then put on the Visibly Even Tone Daily Lotion. Once again it was absorbed easily by my dry skin. I applied the Under-Eye Cream and then applied the new Pond’s Flawless Radiance BB Cream.
The BB Cream was absorbed quickly and easily by my face. It felt smooth and did not add onto the effect of the day lotion by making my face shiny. Instead, it gave it a lovely luminous look. Another great thing about the BB Cream is that it also has an SPF of 30 and so, helps to ensure that your skin is not vulnerable to the sun while using the Flawless Radiance Visibly Even Tone range of products.
My skin looks like it is enjoying the effects of the Pond’s Flawless Radiance range of products at the moment. As for actually evening out my skin tone, I will give it a couple more weeks to comment on that.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply