fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.2 27 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams April 26, 2013 4322
Upon recieivng my goodie bag from BB, I was super excited when I saw that there was Visibly Even Tone Daily Lotion as I wanted to get some for some spots on my face.
On the 1st day of using it, after cleansing, I applied some sunscreen as instructed, I felt a bit of a tingling sensation, and this wasn’t too bad, so I left it. By the evening, I had forgotten, or gotten used to the tingly sensation on my face.
The 2nd morning of using the Visibly Even Tone Daily Lotion, after cleansing, I applied some sunscreen as instructed. The feeling of tingliness came back, on my cheeks and I left it again, as I thought perhaps my skin needed to adjust to the product in order for it to work, or start making some sort of change.
By the 5th day, after cleansing, I applied some sunscreen and then Visibly Even Tone Daily Lotion. I felt a warm feeling on my cheeks, and along the left side of my face. I once again left it. By midday, I had to wash it off, as my skin was no longer blushed, but it was on fire.
It’s the 3rd day that I’ve not used Visibly Even Tone Daily Lotion as it started its own repair process. My cheeks were badly burnt, an I couldn’t use anything on my face for a while. I used an after sun lotion to keep it cool. However, the marks from the peeling is going to take a while to heal and now I need to use something else to get rid of the marks caused.
Sorry BB, not this time with Ponds. I do like the cleanser though!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
November 28, 2012
Awww :( So sorry Nuri! Same thing happened to me, except a small part of my face only because I only tested a tiny part of my face. As soon as I felt the tinglyness, I was afraid to use it. I have been burnt by other creams before this one, so I wasn't going to chance it. The cream by Justine with tissue oil in it works super, to get rid of marks on your face. I did a review for that cream on BB before. Just look out for it and give it a try. Hope it heals quick and there are no scars.
A
Arthz
November 28, 2012
In reply to an earlier comment

I've started using the justine yes before I started my research for my review. I'm sure it's safe enough.

Going to check out your review quick
N
Nuri1
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply