fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.2 27 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams April 26, 2013 4323
I received Ponds Flawless Radiance even tone facial foam, day lotion and eye cream in my BB goodie bag for review. I heard and read a lot about this new range and was very eager to try them out for my uneven tone combination skin. It’s been nearly 2 weeks now and I am quite impressed with the results. Before I give my overall view about this product, I would like to mention that I was very particular about the use of a sunscreen, which was explicitly mentioned on each and every product in this range. As far as I understand, while trying to even out your skin tone the products might increase your skin sensitivity and thus a good sunscreen is a must. Apart from that, I used them in the same way I use any other product.
As I have combination skin that tends to become a bit oily, this lotion was kind of heavy for my face. I think the cream version for oily skin might have been a better option. Anyways, on top of the lotion I applied generous amount of sunscreen. To avoid extra oiliness, I topped it off with compact. The lotion is mild when it comes to fragrance. Once applied it absorbs quickly, although oily skin ladies might want to avoid this lotion. It would prove beneficial for dry skin ladies
I loved the packaging. They just look so classy with those glass finishes on caps. Day lotion comes in a tall bottle, with some unique shape. Its one of the slimmest shapes I have come across for a lotion.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Leave a Reply