Review Detail

4.2 133 0.5
BB Creams May 13, 2013 1300
Ponds Flawless Radiance BB cream
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I've have become a BB cream junkie as of late and the Ponds BB cream is the third I've tried from various brands. I think the best way to review this BB cream is to compare it to others in my collection. This BB cream has a much lighter texture and feel than the others. Once applied it feels like my own skin and not at all like foundation. It have a semi-matte finish, perfect for oily to combination skin and can be worn without powder. The coverage is minimal and it just gives me a hint of colour. I have to do a lot more concealing with this BB cream than with others but that being said this cream makes any make up applied over it go on so smoothly and beautifully. I would probably use this product to replace my moisturiser and primer and wear a foundation over it as I prefer more coverage. I havent worn this cream long enough to judge if the product was really evening out my skin as the colour is darker than my skin tone. I really wish this BB cream came in more colours because it really is a must have.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply