Review Detail

4.2 133 0.5
BB Creams May 13, 2013 1300
Ponds BB cream
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have been using the Ponds BB cream for the past 5 days and i have to say it does work as i have dark marks and uneven skin tone but i have to say the marks are fading and the skin feels soft.I am also happy with the fact that it does not even dry my skin i love this product.Im happy definetly i will be buying this as it last longer and it feels smooth and it does not fade a bonus its that its not greasy

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
M
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
May 16, 2013
Now many days of using this lovely product the Ponds BB chocolate i have to say even thou i dont have time for make up and doing my hair as my life as a post grad student is hectic.I didnt have time for make up and i had marks before i would be forced to put on a little make up just to cover some of the marks. But i have to say since using this BB Ponds marks r fading and my confidence is back im so so happy and i have to say i will be going to buy the whole set even thou its going to be expensive on my student's budget but i have to say its worth every cent. Im very happy with the results
M
msdvine
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply