Review Detail

4.2 133 0.5
BB Creams May 13, 2013 1300
ponds BB cream
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I finally got the ponds BB cream and i tried i have to say i was a bit sceptical as i have dry/combinational skin,however i have to say it is good my skin feels soft and supple its not flaking and its not shining or greasy.I love the feel its not drying my face which is good as a was worried abt skin dryness as it winter.So far so good

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
M
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
May 07, 2013
This is day 5 of me using the Ponds BB cream i have to say its not what i had expected as i had said before i was a bit skeptical as i have a dry/combinational skin,I have to say even today i am very happy with the result my skin feel silky and smooth throughout the day.The one thing tha has also stood out for me its that this cream really stays on it does not rub off easily it does not come off on clothes and it doesnt smudge.I love the feeling and how light it feels.Very happy generally with the New Ponds BB:)
M
msdvine
May 07, 2013
In reply to an earlier comment

This is day 5 of me using the Ponds BB cream i have to say its not what i had expected as i had said before i was a bit skeptical as i have a dry/combinational skin,I have to say even today i am very happy with the result my skin feel silky and smooth throughout the day.The one thing that has also stood out for me its that this cream really stays on it does not rub off easily it does not come off on clothes and it doesnt smudge.I love the feeling and how light it feels.Very happy generally with the New Ponds BB:)
M
msdvine
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply