Review Detail

4.2 133 0.5
BB Creams May 13, 2013 1300
How to apply the new Pond’s Flawless Radiance BB Cream
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The BB Cream continues to be the latest craze in the world of beauty. Now, applying it properly is important for ensuring that you get the results you want from it.
Initially, I would put it on as you would any other face cream. However, this would lead to uneven coverage by the Pond’s Flawless Radiance BB Cream. I looked up the best way to do this and this is what they recommended.
First step is to squeeze a small amount of the BB Cream on to your finger. Putting too much means you will not be able to rub it all into your face and it will become messy.
You can then dot this BB cream on your forehead, cheeks and chin. Blend in the BB cream and spread it outwards from the centre of your face. This will give you even coverage that looks natural.
The best time to put your Pond’s BB is after you have washed your face and put on your Pond’s Day Cream. This will ensure that your face is clean and moisturised. The BB Cream can be the final step to give your face an even tone that also glows.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
May 06, 2013
hi sharon thnx for this, i applied mine using the foundation brush from the center outwards and it looked great as well.
M
michee
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply