Review Detail

4.2 133 0.5
BB Creams May 13, 2013 1300
Pond's BB Cream - Chocolate
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I recieved my Pond's BB cream and immediately loved the packaging. It has lovely shiny and elegant packaging. I know if I had bought it myself, I would have been crying about the size, but I do admit that it is great for placing in the little make-up bag fo re-application later; Because re-apply you do.

Firstly, it is a lovely moisturiser and made my skin feel great, espescially since I have such a dry skin. I did not worry about the feeling all day.

Secondly, the product's coverage is minimal to none. I had to use powder to keep matte for the rest of the day. Once I had powder on, I found that there was much need for reapplication. I would not advise this for anyone with oily skin.

Unfortunately though, after some days my skin did not agree with the cream. I naturally have a sensitive skn and my eczema stated to show up, and so I had to stop. This is true for most of the Pond's products I have used in the past. I could not use any thing for a prolonged period so I never really see the effect of Pond's products.

I really wanted to like this one, but it doesnt deliver enough for me to go back, so I am more disappointed than thrilled.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply