Review Detail

4.2 133 0.5
BB Creams May 13, 2013 1299
Ponds Flawless Radiance BB cream
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I received my Ponds BB cream in Chocolate courtesy of Beauty Bulletin about three weeks ago and I was happy to receive a Pond's product and I was keen to try it. None the less I was not expecting any miracles. My million Randela question was, will it really work or am I gonna end up with clogged pores and breakouts?

I must admit that I have been sceptical of BB creams since the whole Beauty world touted them as the next best thing in make-up and skin care. I simply wrote them off as tinted moisturiser that has managed to captivate the beauty editors. So being sceptically-eager to finally find out, I started reading the Ponds package and saw the promises. The doubting Thomasina in me was curious to know if maybe, just maybe Ponds has beaten more that they can chew getting on the BB cream bandwagon. Was this indeed the package that has managed to package all the benefits of a moisturising day cream, even coverage of a foundation and the sun protection of an SPF cream?

My experience:

I love the texture of the Ponds Flawless Radiance BB, it’s smooth, creamy, light, glides on easy, water based thus non-greasy, adjusts according to one’s skin colour tone (this was on an African skin) and gets quickly absorbed by the skin. It gave my skin a lovely even tone and left it well moisturised. It left no smudges on my white collars, thanks to its effective absorption by the skin. The packaging is also just as impressive, sleek and modern. Its small size threw me off at first until I noticed that a little of the Ponds Flawless Radiance BB goes a long way, so a great value for money, no doubt. The sceptic in me has been silenced and I am a believer in BB creams, at least of the Ponds Flawless Radiance BB creams.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply