Review Detail

4.2 133 0.5
BB Creams May 13, 2013 1300
Pond's Flawless Radience BB Cream
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

When I was chosen to review a Pond's product I cringed as I had to overcome my tainted image of the Pond's brand by actually using one of their products.
The mail arrived and I was greeted by a lovely petite package. From day 1 this Pond's Flawless Radiance BB Cream sat well on my usually sensitive skin. It brightens my skin, provides the much needed SPF, gives me an even tone all while adding the required colour. The cream dries well, has a pleasant smell and feel on my face. I must commend it for working well with my dry skin as it provides sufficient moisturise in these Cape Town winter days.
This BB cream won my trust when more than one friend commented on the change on my skins appearance, one of my buddies further tried my BB cream and loved it on her skin, we then went to Clicks to purchase her a tube upon arrival we found the Pond's BB cream on promotion and it retailed at R89.99 which is a relatively affordable price for something so magical.

I recommend the Pond's BB cream to anyone who doesn't need a lot of coverage and is "chocolate" or "beige" skin toned.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Z
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply