fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

5.0 58 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams July 07, 2014 1694
Pond’s Age Miracle Cell ReGEN Day Cream SPF 15 with Intelligent Pro-Cell Complex
(Updated: July 09, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Pond’s Age Miracle Cell ReGEN Day Cream SPF 15 with Intelligent Pro-Cell Complex

This is a luxurious cream that helps renew skin faster and intelligently targets fine lines, wrinkles and age spots. According to Pond’s Institute, it has the following Key Benefits:

•Expertly fights fine lines and wrinkles.
•Helps visibly reduce the appearance of age spots.
•Protects against age-accelerating UVA/UVB rays.
•Enhances overall skin radiance.
•Non-oily and quick absorbing formulation.

The day cream is also enriched with Vitamin C, Micro Collagen and SPF 15 for effective caring and protection from sun damage.

The packaging of this day cream is very elegant and classy. The cream comes in a thick glass tub with a red lid with a fancy unique shape. Once you open the lid, you will find a protective cap that prevents the product from smearing all over the red lid. The Pond’s Age Miracle Cell ReGEN Day Cream SPF15 has a light floral scent and pale pink in colour. It has a soft texture and it is non-greasy. It feels very light and velvety on the skin but does not feel very hydrating on my skin. I discovered that it was best for me to first apply the Pond’s Age Miracle Intensive Cell ReGEN Serum and then the Day cream afterwards. It does leave a white cast or residue on the skin on application. This does eventually fade away. I think this white cast is caused by the SPF in the cream but I has noticed that most Pond’s creams do leave a white residue on application. I discovered that if I warmed up the product by rubbing a small amount in my hands, the white cast was less noticeable. For me personally, this day cream had a matiffying effect. This product left my skin with a velvet-smooth feel.

I believe the white cast or residue especially on darker skin tones is the only let-down for this product. If you wear foundation or BB/CC creams on a daily basis, this is not going to be a major issue. However on the day that you decide to go makeup free, you have to make sure that the white cast or residue is gone before you step out of the house otherwise you will look ghostly. Other than that, this is a great product in terms of the behind the scenes or should I say, under the skin action to prevent aging and unlock your youth potential.
Owner's reply July 09, 2014

Buy now: http://www.ponds.co.za/buy-now/

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply