5.0 58 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams July 07, 2014 1707
Ponds Age Miracle Review
(Updated: July 09, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was very excited upon being chosen as one of the reviewers for the entire range of the Ponds Age Miracle Range which included the cleanser, toner, serum, day cream, night cream and eye cream. My excitement turned to apprehension and despair as my normally smooth supple and generally very healthy looking skin turned dull ashen and quite dry after a week of using exactly as per instruction.
The good:
1. The cleanser is amazing, my skin felt so clean and fresh, literally like my pores could breathe. This cleanser makes you wish a beauty routine started and ended with cleansing the skin as skin feels great and not dry at all.
2. The eye cream seemed to work on the lines around the eyes as the wrinkle test enclosed with the cream showed a slight improvement from the initial deep set lines to not so noticeable.

That is unfortunately where the good ends for me
The bad:
1. After the freshness of the cleanser the toner left the skin feeling a little sticky after use
2. The moisturisers turned the skin ashen/ wasn't absorbed properly this improved although not by much when the serum was applied before moisturiser.
3. The skin felt velvety and smooth to the touch after moisturising which is a good thing but it looked incredibly dry with only the eye-area applied with eye cream looking ok.

I had to stop using the product after two weeks as it had made my normally great skin look worse than before using it, it really did not agree with me, Im using my normal products again and it is improving (going back to what it was).
X
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply