5.0 58 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams July 07, 2014 1707
POND's Age Miracle Review
(Updated: July 09, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I must say, I was very excited when I received confirmation that I was selected to be part of the POND's AGE Miracle review club. My biggest concern was the slight lines on the sides of my eyes (not sure why they call them laugh lines because those aren't no laughing matter), plus my skin lacked that youthful appearance. I had been a loyal user of another range, without even considering trying another product range. First day was a bit tricky for me with the wrinkle test. I took the test just after I'd gotten up, so I thought I didn't do much justice as I had "sleep lines" on my face. I decided to do it again after my evening bath and yep, I could see those lines on the black circles. I started using the products immediately. With the face wash, I found that I didn't have to use that much product as it lathers up quite well. And then when I used the Intensive Cell ReGEN™ Serum immediately after toning, now THAT was a moment for me. It felt like velvet on my skin. Although the instructions say I can use it on it's own, I thought no, let me use the entire range same time. So I put on the night cream as well. Amazingly enough, this wasn't as greasy as I thought it would be. Most night creams leave quite a shine on your face, but not this one. I had another tricky moment with the eye cream, not knowing how much of it it to apply, and also not understanding the application instructions. I did find that it settled on my lines, and it actually made them quite prononunced(day 1). Anyway, the next day again I used the products. Now, from what I know about PONDs, all their prodcuts leave that white residue on your skin, and that is why I never considered them. Although this also left a bit of that white residue, possibly from the SPF in the day cream, I found that it actually absorbed quite nicely, especially since I realized I didnt have to use dollops each time. I eventually got the eye cream right, and after 9 days, I decided to take the wrinkle test. Wow! The surface lines seem to have been miraculously "filled" in, though still visible. This gave me another boost and I carried on for another 2 weeks. I took the test again and I must say, the wrinkles from the corners of my eyes have reduced by at least 70%, which is so much more than I expected from PONDs. My skin did break out in a pimple or 2, but I thought this was because my skin was getting used to a new product. I also noticed that my overall face was looking plumpier, like I have injected some plumping agent on my it. The trickiest part though, and I have to stress this, is trying to open the containers. I battled a bit with the day and night creams, but eventually got it right. Overall, I love the entire range, especially the serum. I'm hooked on it and have since bought myself another face wash and toner from the same range. I love it, I love it, and I'm totally impressed!!! www.ponds.co.za/buy-now/. I'd give this a 9/10, and a 10/10 for packaging!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply