5.0 58 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams July 07, 2014 1707
Brand New Face :)
(Updated: July 09, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I would normally just buy the Facial Foam as I could not always "afford"( just an excuse) the whole range and maybe biased thinking that all the other products that go with it are unnecessary.
My skin already felt different on the first day that I did "proper"cleansing.
The Day cream is my favourite, my skin feels so good that I even skipped applying foundation since I started this journey a week ago.
I love these Pond Products, my face really feels softer and looks nicer and brighter, my pores are able to breathe, people at the office even said I'm glowing.
I was a bit sceptical with the eye cream because I was born with circles under my eyes, so I always thought it would be a waste of money for me to buy eye creams,
I must say that area around my eyes is even lighter coloured, its always been dark and I would use concealers or make up foundation to cover up.
As I have mentioned, I haven't been applying foundation or concealers all week as I don't feel the need to hide my circles, there's nothing to hide any more!!!! :) :)
:)
Thanks Beauty Bulletin and Ponds, I am definitely buying this whole range in my future purchases...
M
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply