fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

5.0 58 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams July 07, 2014 1693
POND’s Age Miracle- THE BEST I EVER HAD....
(Updated: July 09, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Firstly Thank You PONDS for sending full sized products cos I was expecting the tiny samples, so that was a pleasant surprise. I did the wrinkle test as instructed and I was shocked to notice that i had that many fine lines. At first I was a bit sceptical cos I normal use a non foaming cleanser but I gave it a try anyway and it felt good on my skin, then the toner and the whole set. My skin is looking more radiant then ever and more alive, I am even glowing. People have even asked me if I am expecting a baby cos they see this miraculous glow on my face. This Ponds range definitely gets a thumbs up for me and I am sticking to it.

Before Ponds, my skin was very dull and tired looking, I had bags under my eyes but now you cannot ignore the change it is really noticeably. After just 7 days the fine lines had vanished except for 2 very stubborn buggers but I suspect by the end of the month they will be kicked out too. Thank You Ponds, I will definitely recommend this to my friends and family.

Buy now: http://www.ponds.co.za/buy-now/
N
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply