Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.5 2 0.5
In Salon Professional Treatments July 03, 2012 499
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

It is a must have treatment for every girl every 28 days. I had issues with nasty bumps on my chin that appered almost monthly thanks to the "red robot". Now it has been 3 months with no bumps, clearer completion and the spots are starting to fade. I can even rock my face in public with no make up on :-)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

This Post Has 2 Comments

1. Rina

Good morning. My granddaughter is 18years old she battles with this very bad red breakouts on her cheeks and chin. What treatment would you recommend. My son her dad had placecol treatment as a youngster and it helped him tremendously. As far as I recall it was the light laser treatment. Can you give advice please.
    Thanks

2. Rochelle

Hi Rina

These treatments have changed so much over the last few years, as well as their equipment.

I would suggest going on SkinVance and Active Folate supplements from Dischem and just establishing a “clean hands” rule as dirt is the biggest source of breakouts besides the hormonal factor.

A cleansing facial every month or so will help drastically. I’ve been using a retinol serum at night which has kept the redness away. Keep the cleansing routine at home as natural as possible. Nothing with too much fragrance. Nivea has a wonderful rose range that works wonders.

Leave a Reply