Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 2 0.5
Treatments, Masks September 05, 2012 228
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Paul Mitchell Heat Seal is great for ladies that use heat-styling tools everyday or very often. I personally only straighten or curl my hair once in a while, but every time I do, I like using a product that can protect my hair from the heat and allows the style to be done properly with minimal damage.
This product is great against heat, I usually mist it over smaller sections of my hair when I straighten my hair and my hair is left soft and smooth. When I curl my hair I also put this on my sectioned hair and my curls look glossy and smooth instead of rough and dry. One can also apply this to damp hair before blow-drying to protect and seal strands.

There is a distinct smell to this product which may irritate some but I quite like it and have gotten used to it. Sometimes if you apply to much it may become sticky so I try to use a very small amount and if it does become too sticky I spritz a tiny amount of water with it when I apply.

Overall, it definitely protects my hair from heat-styling tools, it also provides a nice gloss and helps with styling.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply