Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 2 0.5
Styling Products September 19, 2012 128
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My mother has been buying me expensive hair products since I was about 14 years old and started hating my hair. I had to constantly tie it up or it will curl horrendously. One of these products was a Paul Mitchell set ( shampoo & conditioner ) and I instantly fell in love.

When ever I go to a salon, I tend to buy some products from them ( specially the ones I cant find in a normal store ) and I am instantly drawn to the Paul Mitchell items. To be honest, I cant remember when I first purchased this product but I think it was about two years ago - it could be longer.

I am constantly on the look out for new products and this one is a winner. I need to admit though that I wont use it on a daily basis as it is quite costly ( I'll use my Mythic oil instead ) but when going out it is a must for me.

It has a lightweight formula which helps to smooth and seal hair leaving it feeling soft as silky to the touch making it shiny and looking healthy.

According to reports this Serum penetrates deep into the hair shaft where it displaces water and constricts your hair. Its smoother surface and tighter diameter greatly reduce drying time and speed up styling time. I don't know about the hair shaft bit and displacing water but it does reduce the drying time which is awesome for me when it normally takes me 40 mins to dry my hair.

This product last for a long time time and is on another, much higher, level to the hair silicons and serums I have used in the past. It also has a nice smell to it - cant quite place it though.

Price: I paid around R300 for a 150ml bottle. Which inst huge but then again I pay more for a perfume bottle of the same size.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply