fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 9 0.5
Shampoo October 30, 2013 640
Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Intensive Shampoo
The most captivating quality about a shampoo, in my opinion, has to be its smell. If it smells good and if the fragrance lingers in my hair for longer than expected, it’s a great shampoo. Pantene’s Pro-V Repair & Protect Intensive Shampoo was IT for me. Before I tried the product out, I knew it would be a winner. Popping the lid open and catching a whiff of the formula alone was enough to have me going. That being said, I couldn’t wait to see the results I would get from using this shampoo. I must say, as a not particularly keen user of Pantene products, I was quite impressed with this shampoo.

After using it just once, I could already feel and see the difference. I especially love how this shampoo lathered with my hair. My hair can get very oily, so most times products don’t lather well with my hair. It was a breath of fresh air to see how nicely this shampoo worked with my hair and was very gentle on my scalp. It didn’t strip away any of the goodness in my hair or scalp. I was left with hair very shiny, smooth and soft to the touch. I haven’t used a shampoo that made my hair that soft and silky in a long while.

I did, however, find that my hair got uncomfortably greasy the next day. I’m not sure if it was from using just the shampoo or if it was from using the entire range altogether, but I didn’t like the fact that my hair became oily so quickly.

Other than that, I would recommend this shampoo to anyone that feels their hair needs a boost of freshness. It does make your hair feel and look clean, and adds an unbelievably healthy shine to each strand.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply