fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 6 0.5
Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Revitalising Conditioner
I love my conditioner. Having long hair means I rely on a conditioner to keep the ends of my hair healthy and strong. So, as much as I love conditioner, I’m also fussy when it comes to choosing the right one. It must have a good consistency, but at the same time mustn’t weigh my hair down or make it greasy. Luckily, I didn’t get that effect after using Pantene’s Pro-V Repair & Protect Revitalising Conditioner.

This conditioner worked into each strand of my hair, smoothing away my frizzy and straw-like ends instantly. I especially love the smell of this conditioner. It smells great and left my hair smelling and looking amazing.

The only problem I had with this conditioner is that the results I got, although instant, didn’t last very long. I felt that it didn’t nourish my hair as much as I wanted it to. It actually made my ends more dry and brittle the next day. Usually I just get up and go without having to do my hair again, but because my hair became a bit fuzzy at the ends and just looked unflattering, I had to straighten it again – something I’m not fond of doing. The less heat I apply to my hair, the better. This was also time-consuming and inconvenient for me.

Another problem I had with this product was that it did make the roots of my hair feel greasy the next day. My hair looked and felt flat, so I wasn’t too impressed about that. I don’t know if I applied too much of the product or if it was from using other products in the range with this one.

Nonetheless, it made my hair very soft to the touch and gave my hair the healthiest shine. I just wish it provided my hair with more nourishment and strength.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply