4.4 4 0.5
Shampoo December 30, 2013 176
Shampoo and Conditioner
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Price: Starting from: R40
As always, I am ever so impressed with the detangling agent in all of Pantene's products. These two beauties have a lot more to brag about than just their amazing scents. The shampoo creates a sufficient amount of foam, leaving your hair feeling clean after just one wash. The thick conditioner, which happens to be my best friend, nourishes the hair from root to tip, removing all knots and moisturizing every bit. Unlike most products on the market, there is no need to over indulge your hair with too much of the product, I find that a small amount goes a long way. I love that there is no product build-up on my hair and I can easily go a few days without a wash, if time is short. The results, after a wash with Pantene, are dramatic when compared to other products. I find that I can comb through my hair, more easily and that my hair stays cleaner for longer. Also, the scent of the products remain in my hair for the entire day, which gives me that extra boost of confidence, too. In my opinion, Pantene is pocket friendly, sure - it is not always the cheapest, but their range extends to 900ml bottles and as mentioned, you do not need to use a lot. Overall, this is a product I will continue to go back to, until something comes along that can beat it in all categories.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply