fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.0 3 0.5
Hair Removal November 19, 2015 576
My Epilator Experience (First Impression)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I tried the Panasonic Wet/Dry Epilator for the first time a week ago. I epilated my arms, because I have neglected them for a while now. I used the Panasonic Wet/Dry epilator on my arms. I opted for the wet method, because I was curious about it. The 'wet' method is pretty cool. All you do is run the epilator under water, do the same for the area you would like to epilate (the arm in my case), & then you place a dollop of your favourite shower gel in there & it starts to foam up - very cool I won't lie. So, other than the 'wet method' I also tried the dry method which I found to be a little more painful than using it wet.

Pain...
This is a painful hair removal method when compared to shaving or hair remover cream - but it is effective. And really the pain is only about 5 out of 10, which is more like a pinch.

Why I like epilating...
I like this method of hair removal because it is similar to waxing in the sense that it takes much more time for your hair to grow back as opposed to shaving or hair removal cream. This is such a bonus because that means you don't have to worry about that area of your body for a while. I also believe the epilator is bang for your buck, because it will last you years. Once you charge the epilator for 15 hours, you're good to go for a long while.

The Panasonic Wet/Dry 3-in-1 Epilator also comes with a detachable shaver head, which I tried on my legs. This function is basically that of an electric shaver. Fun right? Fun indeed for me. I really enjoyed the electric shaver function because I could dry shave.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Panasonic WetDry Epilator Review by Brett Robson
B
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply