Review Detail

4.4 21 0.5
Hair Removal November 19, 2015 1048
The Panasonic ES-EU10 Wet/Dry Epilator - Your #SmoothSummer Companion
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am so super happy to have been chosen for this review club. I was literally dancing in living room when I found out.

I have been using an epilator for about two years now. Since the epilator that I had been using is a dry only epilator I was very excited to try this particular eplilator. This epilator has a unique foam feature. It can be used with a shower gel/wash to create a foam.

Physical specs:

This eplilator has 24 tweezers and claims to remove even short and thin hairs. The size of the epilator is compact and fits into your palm ( I have a picture displaying this..my hands are small and it does fit in my palm) It is white and purple. I really like the purple. The tweezer head is detachable and so is the skin guard. This is a cordless rechargeable device with a charge time of 12-15 hours, giving you 25 minutes of use after charging.

Putting it to the test:

Since I have been using epilation I am familiar with the process. I tried a small section of skin dry. I decided to use the epilator wet on one leg and foam on the other. I used a moisturizing cream shower gel for the foam application. The directions state to apply the shower gel directly onto the tweezers when they are wet. I found it easier to apply the shower gel directly onto my skin and to lather it, then use the epilator.

Results:

When I tested the epilator dry I was very impressed by how fast it removed the hair. I was also impressed by how many hairs it removed in one movement. I didn't have to go over and over the area to remove all the hairs.
Using the epliator wet did allow for easier removal of hair, since the skin and hair is softened by water. The epilator moved smoother on wet skin vs dry. It also removed the hair quicker and hurt less than on dry skin.
Using the epilator with foam was the real mark of this device. It was almost pain free and the epilation was smooth and effective. Being able to use a shower cream/gel also meant I could add moisture to my skin.

Dry only vs Wet/Foam:

In comparison to dry only epilation wet/foam epilation is:

- Far less painful. Dry epilation is rather painful
- Less irritating to the skin. My skin was far less redder than with dry only epilation. The redness also went down alot faster with the foam epilation.
- My skin did not sting in the shower the next day as it has with dry epilation.
- My skin felt smoother and the hair was removed more effectively (less stray hairs)

Overall this device lives up to it's claims. I usually have problems removing the thin fine hairs on the back of my calves but this epilator removed them easily. It worked just as well on the thicker hairs. Being able to use it in the shower is super convenient and will make touch ups a breeze. This epilator works really fast and this definitely minimizes irritation. I was so impressed by the fact that my skin was neither irritated nor red the next day. It was so easy to clean because it can be rinsed. The fact that the skin guard is removable means you can easily clean the entire disk. You will definitely save money on wax and hair removal creams. Cordless means perfect for travelling and its compact.

I will be enjoying a #SmoothSummer with #PanasonicBeauty.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Panasonic ES EU10 Review Video Review
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply