fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.4 21 0.5
Hair Removal November 19, 2015 1048
Panasonic Epilator, smooth and summer ready legs are on ots way!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Received this awesome Panasonic Wet/Dry Epilator from @beauty_bulletin and used it for the first time last night. The epilator has 24 tweezers and it is rechargeable. The battery lasts up to 15 hours and the epilator can be fully submurged into water. The epilator is also compact and easy to clean.

I haven't used an epilator in many years and wasn't sure how I would experience it after years of shaving and waxing. After reading the very informative brochure which accompanies the campact epilator I was good to go. Once you get over the initial tingling feeling which does not hurt at all, I was quite impressed what this epilator could do. It left my skin silky smooth and extremely soft. I tested the Epilator by epilating one leg with foam and one dry and it gave me the same results both times. Silky smooth and baby soft skin. This awesome Epilator is available at Clicks for R599. This is definitely a Christmas wishlist item. #smoothsummer #PanasonicBeauty #silkysoothlegs #summerlegs #summerready

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Panasonic Epilator
20151207 063456 CLIPCHAMP keep
S
Top 500 Reviewer 16 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply