images.jpg
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes April 10, 2013 235
Palmolive relax shower gel
(Updated: July 08, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I enjoy a herbal and relaxing bathing experience every now and then, especially after a hard day. I really love this stuff. Its smells so great but, it smells seven greater on me and when you shower, you don't have to use a lot of product on your loofa. Foaming action is instant and the fragrance will immediately put you in a relaxed and stress free mode. This really came in handy yesterday, I really had a hectic day and needed something to put me in a stress free phase.
The secret of this amazing shower gel has to be in the unique combination of herbs. I used the ylang ylang one and I could feel the massage action of the herbs working on my stiff muscles, especially in the neck and back area. You will feel so revitalised and renewed, full or energy afterwards.

The scent of the body wash lingers on your skin for at least another 6 hours and you know, I am very lazy to apply moisturiser after a shower like that, so I was pleasantly surprised to notice that my skin was very moisturised, felt silky and soft to the touch. I felt as though I had visited a spa, in my own home.

Really not sure about the price on this one, but the packaging is totally stunning and easy to identify. Makes a lovey addition to the already overstocked bottles of heavenly bath and body product in the bathroom cupboard.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply