Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 43 0.5
Body Moisturizers November 10, 2010 673
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I've been a fan of Palmer's for some time now ever since I got a small travel size bottle of the cocoa butter formula years ago. I always kept that in my handbag for those times when you leave the house realising your hands look like dragon claws!

After that bottle finished I never got another one until recently and I must say, the formula is still as great as I remember! The consistency and colour changed a bit, but it still does a good job! It really does what it says - 'heals & softens rough, dry skin' it is especially great on dry patches of your body and also for moisturising hands that are washed waaay too often! (In my case that is everyday!) It can be quite greasy at times, but usually if you give it a few minutes it will absorb well and leave your hands/body smooth and soft. A little goes a long way, so use it sparingly.

Some people find the smell too overwhelming - I personally love the smell. It is after all a cocoa butter formula so you wouldn't expect anything less than a rich cocoa-butter scent! I've heard that Palmer's has created a scent-free version of this so that will be great for those who like the cream but not the scent. I would love to give it a try - it might come in handy when you don't want the scent to overpower another scent you're wearing etc.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this product and keep buying it. It is usually well priced at DisChem and lasts a really long time so it is worth it!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply