Review Detail

4.6 43 0.5
Body Moisturizers November 10, 2010 676
Palmer's Coco Butter Review
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Well, Ill try to give an honest opinion on this product without being biased at all. Ive been using Palmer's Coco Butter for years now and I've to admit there I've experienced some highs and lows with the product. Well first of all what attracted me to this product was the smell of course, Ive used countless other lotions and loathe their smell its either too overpowering( the synthetic smell) or it doesn't smell like anything at all. Palmer's has such a unique coco-chocolatey smell with which Im obsessed over, Ive been getting compliment from friends and family members that just adores the smell on my skin. Its a lovely, natural scent which has me in awe over and over again.

Okay, let me get back to it now what has it done to my skin? Has there been an improvement in skin texture or colour? Well as Ive said Ive used the product for years now and I can say that it hasn't made much of a diiference in terms of my skin texture, my skin is still extremely dry and ashy but only after applying the lotion does my skin appear to look smoother, feeling softer with a sheen but to be honest this lasts only for a couple of hours after that the dryness and dullness returns.

I haven't seen any visible improvements in terms of the scars and stretchmarks on my body, yes they appear to fade a bit but they're still very noticeable which means that the product really doesn't live up to its promises. Ye I do have a bitter-sweet relationship with the product, but its still the bodylotion that I prefer to use on a daily basis, the smell, and the temporary moisturising effect on my skin for a few hours well its worth it for me...I wouldn't trade it for any other lotion.
V
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply