Review Detail

4.9 5 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers October 16, 2010 349
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Lip Butter - Dark Choc & Cherry
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was looking for a new lip moisturiser to try and after I read Shaheeda's review, I couldn't resist trying this for myself. I bought mine in Dark Chocolate and Cherry and it smells absolutely delicious!

The product comes in a small 10g/.35 oz squeezy tube and is transparent in colour. Only a thin layer is required to moisturise and soothe the lips. It may be used under or over lipstick or alone for a subtle, natural, glossy look. I like that even though on application the product smells absolutely yummy, the smell is not overpowering as you wear it on your lips throughout the day.

This lip butter feels moisturising on the lips and doesn't leave the lips feeling parched when the lip butter wears off. I love that it is so easy to pop on and is not messy at all. The only thing missing for me is that this product does not contain any SPF, so no sun screen for the lips (which is actually quite necessary since your lips does not have as much melanin producing cells as the skin on the rest of your body has).
K
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply