Review Detail

4.3 2 0.5
Oils and Gels April 05, 2014 230
ORS Coconut Oil
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I bought my ORS Coconut oil from Dischem, I don't remember the exact price but it was around R60. I recently shaved my hair off because of dandruff and I got coconut oil as it is well recommended for dandruff prone scalp and I've been using it for over a year in my 6 year natural hair journey. I apply it daily to keep my scalp moisturized and since it promotes hair growth it is a plus. It doesn't leave my hair or scalp greasy as i find it absorbs into my scalp in a few hours. The jar i bought is 156g and trust me when I say a Little goes a long way. Its very important to moisturize your scalp more than your hair this i say because the hair grows from the scalp, so when you moisturise the hair from the root it grows better, stronger and thicker. Always cut your split ends every 4-6 months then add the coconut oil to your ends to leave them conditioned which prevents hair breakage.

Texture:
It has a smooth, soft texture with small balls in the mixture that melt off as you rub the product onto your hair. Not Thick but lightweight.

Scent:
Beautiful smell almost like cherry labello (lip balm).

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
N
Top 500 Reviewer 25 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply