4.6 184 0.5
Dipped and Glazed in Natural Goodies!
(Updated: November 14, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

N/A
Quality

Effectiveness

Hello Beauties! I have a confession to make... When Beauty Bulletin first briefed influencers on this exciting undercover projects, one of the key details I remember was that the participants should be willing to try this product on their natural hair - rather than their extensions. This wasn't going to work for me... Why? Because there is nothing I hate more than buying a different shampoo and conditioner for each of my wigs, weaves or whatever extensions I am flaunting at the time! So, yes! I put the mystery product to the test on both my natural hair and a good quality weave to see what would happen. Please watch my Youtube video to find out what my thoughts were but here are a few take away points: 1. The smell is incredible and addictive! I couldn't stop sniffing my hair! It sat well with both my natural hair and my weave. The yummyness stays with you for a while too so double points there! 2. The texture is moderate - creates a perfect lather for ALL hair types (weave and natural) - so the product definitely wasn't just boasting there. 3. Repair! Repair! Repair! My weaves are suffering from heat damage and my hair is breaking from highlights I had put in at the beginning of the year. There was a visible change in the shine, appearance and general "attitude" that my hair was giving me - I'm not joking! My weave had more bounce and volume while my natural hair was not as stubborn as it is with other shampoos. So there we have it, I think my hair strands were dancing in shea butter - which girl wouldn't love that? I still can't guess what brand it is but I heard 'high quality natural products' and I was sold there! 

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply