4.6 184 0.5
#BBUndercover [Unbranded] Product review
(Updated: November 13, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

N/A
Quality

Effectiveness

#BBundercover Hair Product So to be honest I was a bit nervous about trying these products because I love reading and researching before I use something on my hair incase things could go wrong! I used the shampoo first (of course) and it smelt really nice! A bit familiar but that could just be the Shea Butter coming through and tickling my buds. It lathered quite quickly which let's just be honest, we all need right now because we can't be wasting no water! So the little I put on my hand basically could be worked through my whole head which is great. The conditioner has me out here walking around like Paradise which I'm not complaining about, after using the conditioner my hair felt smooth and soft and my curls looked like its been rejuvenated. I have no idea what it could be, it could go Salon style or even Drugstore, either way I am very curious about the reveal and wonder if what I'm currently thinking is correct. I do think a lot of natural and good ingredients are used in this formula so I think everyone can win from this. I wonder if the packaging we got was also the regular size it can be purchased in, hmmm guess we will have to wait and see -xx LadiElle 

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
L
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply