Review Detail

4.6 37 0.5
Shampoo July 12, 2018 1088
Organics Hair Shampoo 2 In 1 Anti dandruff
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I got my husband on board to test the Organics 2 in 1 anti dandruff hair care - He is fussy and we all know how hard it is to get a man to review something or even wash his hair, my hubby is a biker and rides daily as well as wears a saftey hard hat at work - dandruff and dry scalp was a problem, he also has sensitive skin and found a few products too harsh to use on his hair and scalp, after a day of using Organics anti-dandruff he took an instant liking to it, it was simple as it's a 2 in 1 - gentle on his skin yet effective on his scalp and hair. after a few days he noticed a healthy scalp, no dry skin, healthy looking hair and a clean fresh smelling head of hair.

Cost of the item is affordable as it retails for R50 for a 400ml which is long lasting, hubby only washes his hair every third day depending on the need so the 400ml will last him long - the product has a place in the shower for hubby to enjoy on wash day.

Hubby enjoys a green smoothie with me everyday as a part of our organic life and attends gym 5 days a week. He is very active in outdoor life with our Son and never misses an outing to the park every Sunday.
Recycling is now active in our home - we have a paper bin and a plastic bin.

Thank you Beauty Bulletin and The Organics Life
Pictures are available on my IG @prettybravemom

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
LRM_EXPORT_20180820_094544.jpg
LRM_EXPORT_20180820_094641.jpg
P
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply